Friday, June 10, 2005

What's going to happen?

I remember when I went to England five years ago. I was going to wrestle at Colston Hall in Bristol, one of England's most famous wrestling venues. Time was getting close to 8 PM and show start. I didn't know who I was going to wrestle against on the show yet. Five minutes before the show was supposed to start, I was told that my opponent was none other than Doug Williams who has become one of England's top wrestlers since then, working on a regular basis for NOAH in Japan. Remember this was five minutes before the start of the show, and not only that, my match was the opening match of the show! We wrestled a match that lasted close to 15 minutes, and I would say it went pretty well.

Sometimes lack of information can be frustrating but even so it is also a challenge: A good wrestler is supposed to be able to wrestle against anyone, anywhere and anytime.

Reason for writing this is related to my trip to Italy this weekend. I go to Italy again to wrestle for IWS. I don't know anything about the show or who I am going to wrestle against this time. I will wait and see until I am there. Cool?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home