Sunday, August 13, 2006

Colombia tour postponed

The Colombia tour that I was booked on for July/August was sadly postponed and I had to say no for the moment to re-schedule to the later dates due to other commitments. After already having received the flight tickets from the promotion in Colombia, I didn't expect that there would be changes to the tour.

Flight tickets are usually what I consider the "confirmation" that everything is going ahead. To my disappointed after having had the flight tickets for more than a month, I was told that there could be some problems about the original dates. Then about a week later I was told that it would definately be postponed, and sadly those rescheduled dates were impossible for me to do. This was a huge disappointment, probably one of the biggest disappointments in my wrestling career. The door is still open for future tours happening, so I cross my fingers for that.

One of my ambitions this year was to be booked outside Europe. It really seemed like it was going to happen but now it looks less likely again. I am still hoping though but who knows where.

Next event for me is on the 20th August at the Rockefeller Music Hall in Oslo for NWF's 2nd biggest annual event: HeteSLAG. Big John is facing me in a re-match for the Norwegian Championship on that event.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home