Tuesday, November 22, 2005

PowerSlam III

This coming Sunday, NWF's biggest show of the year, PowerSlam III, takes place at the Rockefeller arena in Oslo. Last year at the annual event I won the European Championship from Bernard Vandamme which was an incredible experience. This year I am tagging with Daniel Sebastian against Isak and Victor of "Fremtiden". Sounds like a step down from last year and sure it is BUT I look really forward to PowerSlam III also. This is my fifth match against Fremtiden this year, and although they seem to be very cocky and arrogant, they are both tremendous talents and from my point of view two of the best in NWF at the moment.

Being primarily a single wrestler, tagging with Daniel Sebastian this year has been a new breath of fresh air to me. A new challenge that has been fascinating and exciting as it is different from being a single wrestler. Over the year, Daniel Sebastian and I have developed our team work so hopefully we will establish ourselves as a top NWF tagteam at Rockefeller in front of several hundreds fans. Our previous matches have mostly been in front of crowds of less than 100 people at NWF's small shows so it is about time to shine at a bigger event also.

Whatever the result of the match turns out to be, I hope that the fans will be the biggest winners at PowerSlam III.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home