Friday, October 06, 2006

Off to Spain and UK tour

Just a quick update for those visiting the blog. I am off to Spain tomorrow to participate in a match at a cinema festival in Barcelona. The organisers expect a crowd close to 1.500. I am prepared for some "lucha libre" inspired action! Should be fun to work a different style again.

On the 14th October, I have another title defence at an NWF show in a re-match against Bjørn Sem. I will kick his a**:-)

At the end of October, I go on a tour to the UK. This is actually my first trip to England since I wrestled for Brian Dixon in 2002. I will work for Premier Promotions, DAM Promotions and WAW. I look forward to go there again since I haven't been there for a few years.

This means that there will probably be a few more updates in the blog coming up in the near future. Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home