Monday, August 08, 2005

Back in action

The summer time has been quiet for me as far as wrestling goes. With the exception of one day at a Robbie Brookside training seminar here in Norway, I have not been in the ring since the NWF show on 19th June where I wrestled a tag match.

I am finally back in action this coming Saturday (13th August) when I travel to Italy to wrestle for the IWS again. I was supposed to wrestle there on 25th June but there turned out to be some flight booking problems for the promoter. This should not be a problem this time as my flight reservation is already received. I am ready to wrestle, and although I have not done much wrestling lately, I have been working out and am very motivated to wrestle again whoever I face in the ring. I have not information about who I will wrestle or if my IWS intercontinental championship will be on line.

Hopefully I retain the championship so that I can defend it on Sunday 21st August as the first NWF show this autumn takes place at Betong in Oslo at the annual student festival there. In a NO HOLDS BARRED match, I will take on Canada's Starbuck there. This is the fifth match against each other, and it should turn out to be a very heated battle. Our last match against each other, at the same place in April, was very heated and the crowd will be bigger for this show as it is a part of the festival.

When September arrives, I travel to Finland for a show there on the 4th, and I will enter the PWF tournament to crown their new champion. I wouldn't mind to win another championship:-) This will be my first Finland show since August last year.

I will try to update my blog regularly in the coming weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home